Product Return Policy
We encourage our guests to touch, smell, and even sample out products from the back-bar before purchasing. There are no cash refunds on product. You may EXCHANGE a product for another product if no more than 1/4 of the product has been used and it is within 30 days of the original purchase.
- We are happy to price match other retailers and online stores up to 40% off our list price (applies to any regularly stocked item, not special orders).
- Defective products can be returned at any time so long as 1/4 or less has been used from the package.
All makeup and clearance items are FINAL SALE.
Clients who fail to provide 24 hour notice of cancellation will be charged for the full amount of their appointment. Future appointments will have to be secured with a credit card. Please understand that arriving late may limit the time available for your service, thus limiting what we can achieve during your time. Your timely arrival is appreciated. Clients who do not arrive within 15 minutes of their scheduled appointment times may be asked to reschedule and will be charged the full amount of the scheduled appointment.
-What is a good length for the hair to be?
- 1/2 of an inch, a 4 guard, or at least 3 weeks of growth.
-Why don’t you trim the hair?
- Hygiene. We have the AC or a fan on back there and then the hair blows around and get tracked on the floor.
-Can I take anything ahead of time?
- Yes, We recommend taking an ibuprofen, if you’re able.
-What is the difference between a Brazilian wax and a Bikini wax?
- Brazilian wax removes all the hair.
- Bikini is only what the Undies don’t cover.
-Can I get a Brazilian on my period?
- We don’t advise it.
-Can I bring my Partner/Friend/Child(ren) back into the room with me?
- No, the room is much too small and warm for extra bodies and extra body heat. Plus we find extra people distracting and the opposite of a calming presence.
-When can’t I wax?
- Retinol i.e. Retin A, Renova, ect. (this affects the bikini line and brow area)
- Sunburn laser burn, pustules, or breakouts on areas to be waxed.
- If diabetic, you’ll need a doctors note.
- If your bottom or other private parts aren’t clean/ they are not sanitary. It is at our discretion whether to continue service or send you to the bathroom to clean up.
-We ask that you discreetly disclose any and all medical conditions before you wax (especially STD’s)
-Should I wash my hair before an updo?
- No. Ideally hair should be washed and styled with product the day before an appointment for an upstyle or specialty style.
-Should I wash before a haircolor service?
- Depends. Hair should be mostly clean. If you utilize lots of styling products then freshly washed hair is ok. If you are light in your usage of hair products freshly washed hair is unnecessary. If you do shampoo the day of a color service please be gentle in your treatment of your scalp.
-How long does color last?
- Color should last 3-6 weeks. To ensure maximum longevity, use low heat settings on heat tools, cool water, and use professional products. -it truly makes a difference and we cannot ensure our work unless you’re using salon quality products.
- Vivid colors are a category all their own. Vivid color can last anywhere from a couple shampoos to a couple months. Part of the fun of vivid colors is the fading process. Getting to enjoy the evolution of the color over its lifetime. From bright colors to the pastels. At home color bombs are available for purchase to maintain vibrancy. No vivids will be guaranteed with out the use of professional styling and care products.
– Can I come in for a consultation before my appointment.
- Yes. We love to meet our clients, find out what their hair goals are, how we can reach those goals together, and the cost of the service. We do this free of charge.