Are you look for a place that ONLY offers waxing? We’ve got some news for you… Europa Salon and Spa is THE place to wax in the Iowa City and Corridor Area. Our highly trained and knowledgeable professionals offer the quickest and most painless waxing experience while still paying very close attention to detail. If you’ve got it we’ll wax it. We offer convenient times for your schedule and packages are available.
Eyebrow Tint– $15
Full Arm– $55
Lower Leg– $40+
Toes– $3/ per toe
Brow Shaping– $15
Things to know before your first wax:
- Grow your hair to 1/4 of an inch long
- IF you’re able to pop an ibuprofen 60 minutes before your appointment
- Don’t wax five days before or after your period
- Exfoliate before your appointment
- Don’t workout right after your appointment (tender skin can chafe)
- Wax at least three days before swimsuit time
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Prepare for some deep breaths
- Practice waxing after care. (we will help get you set up with the best products for the best results and easiest care)
- Know it will get better, and with consistent appointments the appointments will get faster and the hair will become thinner and more sparse.
Ready to book your wax? See our online booking tab, or give us a call at (319)358-5720
When can’t I wax?
- Retinol i.e. Retin A, Renova, ect. (this affects the bikini line and brow area)
- Sunburn laser burn, pustules, or breakouts on areas to be waxed.
- If diabetic, you’ll need a doctors note.
- If your bottom or other private parts aren’t clean/ they are not sanitary. It is at our discretion whether to continue service or send you to the bathroom to clean up
-Why don’t you trim the hair?
- Hygiene. We have the AC or a fan on back there and then the hair blows around and get tracked on the floor.
-What is the difference between a Brazilian wax and a Bikini wax?
- Brazilian wax removes all the hair.
- Bikini is only what the Undies don’t cover.
-Can I bring my Partner/Friend/Child(ren) back into the room with me?
- No, the room is much too small and warm for extra bodies and extra body heat. Plus we find extra people distracting and the opposite of a calming presence.
-We ask that you discreetly disclose any and all medical conditions before you wax (especially STD’s)